Highlights of 2018
Highlights of 2019
Dec. 4 (Tue.)
- Attended the IARPA SuperTools technical exchange meeting in Annapolis, Maryland.
- Visited a friend from Germany who is an expert of Gravitational wave detection and used to work for LIGO. We had a very nice conversation and some tasty Mexican food. D.C. was quite cold, the flight back got delayed by 10 hours, tough journey.
Oct. 31 (Wed.)
- Attended the Applied Superconductivity Conference in Seattle. I was invited to give a talk at the young scientist session. Felt quite excited considering this was the first plenary talk that I have ever given. Feedbacks were quite positive and I assume that people liked it. I further had an oral presentation regarding the recent neural network research and a poster presentation about the synthesis framework of AQFP logics.
Spet. 24 (Mon.)
- Gave two lectures to the Summer School on Superconducting Electronics 2018 on AQFP logic circuits design, in Minorca, Spain. Excellent location, great lecturers and students, food, wine, hospitality, pretty much everything. Looking forward to visiting Minorca again.
Aug. 27 (Mon.)
- Attended the SuperTools program meeting in USC, LA.